Talk

Advanced search

Do you have a great swimming pool toy?

(7 Posts)
gemma4d Thu 04-Aug-11 22:32:54

Went swimming with both DDs today. Have looked in shops for a good swimming pool toy but they don't seem to have anything interesting looking (crap shops around here). Any recommendations for something good? At the pool today there were sinking bars and some sort of egg-thing (?) but nothing inspired me ifywim!

DD1 is 3.5 years. DD2 is 4 months so doesn't care!

K999 Thu 04-Aug-11 22:36:18

We have a floating turd which keeps my dc amused and the pool is always quiet funnily enough....grin

scurryfunge Thu 04-Aug-11 22:41:24

We had a set of plastic oysters that you throw into the pool and one has a black pearl in it where the others do not. Great fun but probably only suitable for very shallow water for a 3 year old.

scurryfunge Thu 04-Aug-11 22:41:47

Noodles are fun

gemma4d Fri 05-Aug-11 08:05:46

The oysters sound great! Not so sure about the turd ... pictures of screaming lifeguards not seeing the funny side! Luckily DD1 is shaping up to be a decent swimmer, although addicted to the little pool so think I will go googling for those. Thanks! G.

scurryfunge Fri 05-Aug-11 10:45:47

Can't find the oyster set but the rotten egg game is a similar idea

LIZS Fri 05-Aug-11 10:54:28

We have some floating beanbag type character toys - you can throw then chase. Thissort of thing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now