Talk

Advanced search

Vtech Mobigo or Leapster (new one?)

(3 Posts)
millypip Sun 12-Jun-11 12:19:44

Hi, we are looking to buy our 3 year old a small games console. My daughter has a leapster 2 which she loves. Fortunately she doesn't spend hours on it but it is great to bring out when she needs a bit of quiet time. We're going camping in a few weeks so

We're looking at getting the same for our son but notice that there is a new leapster out and also the vtech mobigo. Does anybody have any experience with these or advice? Naturally the leapster 2 games don't seem to be compatible with the new leapster!

Originally i thought I would get the leapster 2 so that they could share games but I wonder if they might fight when they want the same game at the same time. I can never win!

Has anybody got a mobigo? Any advice is much appreciated.

Thank you!

Lucky13 Sun 12-Jun-11 21:35:29

We have a mobigo and I think it's great. The games are a good mix of fun and education and each one is different from the others and seems to focus on a separate topic.

We bought ours and extra games from ELC with the birthday club discount, so it worked out around 39.99.

DD has had a it over a year now and doesn't tire of it. We use it especially for car journeys and when she has it, she never asks 'are we there yet'!!

millypip Mon 13-Jun-11 09:16:53

Thank you Lucky13. I was planning on using our birthday discount too so that looks like a good price, we could even afford a game then. The games are soo expensive for all of them aren't they.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: