Talk

Advanced search

TP Genius Octagonal SurroundSafe Trampoline - Would You Recommend?

(3 Posts)
RunRunAsFastAsYouCan Sat 14-May-11 22:28:25

Considering getting one for DD3 birthday in a few weeks time but have the following questions/concerns:

Do your DC bounce on it on their own or is it only used when friends come over to play?

As the net is inset (to prevent contact with the springs), does it seem small inside (she has only experienced large trampolines at farm parks etc)? i.e. does a 10ft seem more like an 8ft?

Will a 10ft trampoline still be big enough in 2-3 years time when her younger sibling will be sharing it?

Does anyone know whether the octagonal shape is genuinely safer when there is more than one child on the trampoline, or is this a marketing ploy to get parents to part with more £££?

Many thanks in advance!

Goalie Fri 27-May-11 20:46:39

Hi, we've just put the 12 ft version up! Our 2.5 yr old loves it, as do we ! It doesn't appear that small inside. I would think the 10 foot size is easily big enough for two kids (if not three!!).

It's quite reassuring that you can't get yourself caught in the springs (it's not impossible, just much harder than a normal trampoline). The actual footprint of the trampoline is larger than expected as the legs kick out (i.e. the 12 foot version has a footprint of about 13ft).

Both my partner and I had a jump on it together and we definitely didn't bounce towards each other as much as a round one.

Overall, I would recommend it and I actually like the fact it's black; despite being a huge monster, it seems to blend into the garden better than a green or blue one !

ChickenSpring Sun 29-May-11 20:24:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: