Talk

Advanced search

Best place to buy playmobil?

(12 Posts)
EldonAve Thu 10-Mar-11 16:58:36

Title says it all
I'm after big stuff - like the police station

NormanTheForeman Thu 10-Mar-11 17:02:32

Are you looking to buy online? I have found that Buyforlessonline is a good website. They usually sell Playmobil at very reasonable prices, and deliver fast.

We had a bad experience with Jadlam Racing models. The stuff took ages to arrive, and then one of the things we ordered was missing. They did refund, but it was a lot of hassle.

You can order from the Playmobil website itself. Their prices are fairly standard, delivery ok, and definitley reliable. They will aslo have all the current sets in stock.

If you are using high street shops, don't use The Entertainer, they bump up their prices quite a bit.

NormanTheForeman Thu 10-Mar-11 17:03:25

By the way, I can thoroughly recommend the police station - it's very good.

MonarchoftheGarioch Thu 10-Mar-11 17:05:11

If you register with the Playmobil website they also send you regular emails with sale goods - might be a set where the box is a bit bashed or without a box at all, but they're often less than half price and include big sets.

EldonAve Thu 10-Mar-11 20:22:06

thanks

JarethTheGoblinKing Thu 10-Mar-11 20:25:49

ELC sell some stuff, BC0311 should get you 20% off.

EldonAve Fri 11-Mar-11 11:24:17

thank you

HappyAsIAm Wed 16-Mar-11 15:52:16

Buyforlessonline (though they do charge for delivery), Amazon, John Lewis, M&S ...

I bought one of the new range Playmobil things for DS a few weeks ago - a pool,, paddling pool, shower, water slide, decking etc. Was getting quotes of £50 nearly everywhere at the time, and got it for £35 on Buyforlessonline.

I DS loves Playmobil stuff.

EldonAve Tue 22-Mar-11 11:25:11

thanks

NormanTheForeman Tue 22-Mar-11 11:26:41

Oooh, HappyasIam, that swimming pool is on our wish-list at the moment!

JarethTheGoblinKing Tue 22-Mar-11 21:37:38

Is it this one ?

Janeybaby Tue 11-Oct-11 12:18:02

We found argos and Jadlam Racing Models were the best for playmobil. When we needed some close to christmas last year they had a lot in stock and we received it next day.

I bought a couple items from other sellers on ebay but we had problems, so I stick to websites and amazon now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now