Talk

Advanced search

Toys for a six month old plus

(5 Posts)
LionsnTigersnBears Sun 21-Nov-10 16:04:13

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any recommendations for X-mas pressies for my DD? She'll be 6 months old at X-mas and I'm looking to get her something that'll have a bit of a life. She has a baby gym already, but mostly spends her time rolling off the mat rather than playing with the toys. She's a poor sleeper, so something that can keep her amused while her knackered mum has a cuppa/ mumsnet/read-of -the-paper-in-my-dreams would be a present for us both!

Ineedsomesleep Mon 22-Nov-10 18:38:37

Was going to suggest this, which we got for DD's first Christmas, but actually really like the look of this now I've seen it on the website. Not seen it in RL though.

DomesticGoddessInTraining Mon 22-Nov-10 20:52:47

My DS got the Learn and Groove musical table for Christmas when he was about 6 months, and it's probably the only thing from then that he still plays with every day. You can use it without the legs until they can stand up.

Pop up tunnels, push along toys and some ride-on toys are all good for the 6-12 month stage.

sharonanne Mon 22-Nov-10 21:21:28

Our daughter will be eight months at christmas we have got her the Fisher price activity table and also a vtech push along walker which as a detachable front to use at floor level.

LionsnTigersnBears Wed 24-Nov-10 16:51:19

Thanks everyone! They all look so fab, I think 'Santa' is going to need to talk to the Visa Elf this Christmas

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: