Talk

Advanced search

Help please 21st birthday suggestions

(5 Posts)
billybagpuss Wed 14-Aug-19 16:36:29

DD will be 21 on New Years Day.

She's always been a bit against parties and seems to get birthday anxiety, she even got worried on her 18th as I got her something I knew she wanted but she then stressed about the price.

I'd be very grateful for any suggestions, either for gifts or things to do. Its rubbish that its so close to Christmas and everyone is in Christmas mode which always takes the shine off her day.

TixieLix Wed 14-Aug-19 16:42:56

My DD is 21 in February so watching this thread with interest to see suggestions. At the moment I'm thinking of taking her to New York for a long weekend. I don't usually go that overboard for birthdays but would like to do something extra special for this one.

PostNotInHaste Wed 14-Aug-19 16:44:06

We're going to see one of the Musicals DD wants to see.

billybagpuss Wed 14-Aug-19 16:48:11

I would love to do New York, the whole New year thing doubles the price and then some unfortunately. We did do De Kempervennen centre parcs for her 18th which was nice, but like sleeping in the battle of the somme as so many fireworks were going off at midnight.

billybagpuss Wed 14-Aug-19 21:39:44

Bumping a bit for the evening crowd.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »