Talk

Advanced search

What has annoyed you today?

(55 Posts)
MrsJonesAndMe Wed 15-May-19 18:33:17

Come share a whinge and some wine gin or in my case brownies with squirty cream on top blush

Couldn't find the tin I needed for baking
Small person moaned about being taken to the park shock
Blended families hmm and my own family today too!

Pass round the brownies

MrsJonesAndMe Wed 15-May-19 20:18:37

Just me then blush grin blush

mylittlenugget Wed 15-May-19 20:22:20

I forgot I was working a longer shift and so didn't take any lunch apart from a go ahead bar to work angry
I left my house keys in a relatives flat, didn't have the separate key to get into the building and they weren't in to let me in. Also got halfway home before realising so I ended up getting home an hour and a half after finishing work angry
And now just seen a spider above me in the bath so have to get out. Great!

myidentitymycrisis Wed 15-May-19 20:28:16

I got to work early and left late, got to eat lunch at my desk at 3pm.

weekfour Wed 15-May-19 20:32:04

My kids were monsters at the dentist. The eldest was the worst. She's 7 and is over confident. She's getting a bit too big for it to be cute anymore. We ended up abandoning my dentist appointment because it wasn't working with a baby sat on my knee..... Poor dentist.

EleanorReally Wed 15-May-19 20:33:57

A colleague not doing her job properly, and then annoyed at myself for my reaction. other work related annoyances with people not doing their job properly, but not always their fault.
the traffic jam on the way home.
my dh
the mince doesnt smell good

FawnDrench Wed 15-May-19 20:35:38

Cut my finger opening the box that contained a pizza
Washing kept blowing over itself on the line and I had to keep going outside and untangling it - very annoying
Dog dropped kibble all over the kitchen floor and he couldn't care less about it

Aimily Wed 15-May-19 20:35:58

I went into Mercedes to get brake pads for MY car with my dad, spoke to the parts guy and he proceeded to speak to my dad about the transaction... The motor trade has a long way to go... Actually my whole experience at that garage wasn't great, from being handed over to service to passed to parts. If we'd gone to get the car there it would not have happened!!

Secondly, tonight's dinner, I didn't read the recipe properly and it's a 3 hour cook... I was planning to have it ready for when dp got home from the gym at 8, it'll be ready at 9.15 😖

ThisIsTheEndgame Wed 15-May-19 20:37:51

I annoyed myself by not paying attention on the tube and getting off a stop too early, and not realising until I was in the ticket hall. Meant it took much longer to get to a meeting so I had no time for coffee sad

flower76 Wed 15-May-19 20:39:17

I just saw my best mate walking down the road all dressed up with her new friend. Of course she is allowed other friends but I still feel sad and jealous

Whywonttheyletmeusemyusername Wed 15-May-19 20:41:19

Arsehole people that work for me...from a FB friend request from one to another asking for a wages sub - audacity astounds me

StrumpersPlunkett Wed 15-May-19 20:41:49

It annoyed me that I had to get out of the car at school pick up because I had already taken my bra off after work and with 36 hh they benefit from being strapped in when in public.

LynetteScavo Wed 15-May-19 20:41:56

DS1 had a GCSE exam, and because he gets extra time missed the bus. When I arrived at school he'd gone to town. He then wanted me to buy him a Vans t-shirt but didn't live any of the colours in the shop. By the time I got home with him I was desperate for a wee, my feet were hurting and the car had only just not run out of petrol. I was slightly annoyed.

DH is gulping a cup of tea right and it is beyond annoying angryI'd like to fucking throw the mug across the room.

puppylovebaby Wed 15-May-19 20:43:41

Lazy colleagues
Colleagues who need to do their jobs and not other 'jobs'
Whinging colleagues.....

Maybe all colleagues today!

howwudufeel Wed 15-May-19 20:43:55

How men get doors flung open for them (metaphorically) and women stand there hammering away and get nofuckingwhere angry

Helpmeltb Wed 15-May-19 20:49:03

Stupid questions at work
Things going wrong at work
Half the team not at work so having to be the person that deals with the 2 things above all day
Trying to do my actual work while getting interrupted by the above

And dd1 being a grumpy pre-teen

DaffoDeffo Wed 15-May-19 20:50:47

My boss
The trains
The commute
The fact that I ran for a train then had sweat pouring down my legs the whole way home
The fact that I ate a whole packet of giant chocolate buttons after dinner

anitagreen Wed 15-May-19 20:51:27

My kids doing stupid things and not listening to me at all arghhh

DaffoDeffo Wed 15-May-19 20:52:05

Oh and I did that thing where you don't move out the way for men as men assume you will move out the way for them - and I got shoulder barged 3 or 4 times instead.

Tomorrow I will just go back to moving out their way

WaxaCuntee Wed 15-May-19 20:55:20

Don't do that Deffo! Just attach little sharp spikes to your jacket and when they shoulder barge you they'll be sorry! Stay strong!!

DaffoDeffo Wed 15-May-19 20:57:16

I love your user name waxacuntee

I am trying not to google calories in a giant chocolate button family packet

I might stick a brick in my laptop bag and swing it at random instead

Myusernameismud Wed 15-May-19 20:57:29

My own stupidity.... Not reading the ingredients to something properly, scoffing a faceful of it and now sitting here blotchy and wheezing because it contained something I'm allergic to angry

Curlyshabtree Wed 15-May-19 21:00:07

Asking someone if the bus i’d Just missed was the no.4. They replied no so I thought it was on its way. They lied.
Slack boss sloping off for the afternoon....

DaffoDeffo Wed 15-May-19 21:21:04

I feel annoyed reading that curly. Why lie about a bus!

MrsJonesAndMe Wed 15-May-19 21:32:42

Oh no mud hope you've taken something to ease the reaction!

Here's to a better day tomorrow!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: