Advanced search
Threads in this topic will auto-delete 30 days after the OP is posted. Threads posted here are visible to search engines and will appear in Active discussions until they are auto-deleted.

Postable Birthday present for 29 year old, budget less than £30

(11 Posts)
Elpheba Mon 12-Mar-18 07:19:33

Just wondering if any great tips out there or etsy recommendations of nice gift sending places. Completely forgot a close friends Birthday on Wednesday and can't really get to shops today to choose something so was thinking of a gift box type thing but the ones I've found online seem very generic or over priced for what you get. I'd happily spend up to £30.

Said friend is in to dogs, social media blogging stuff, generally fairly girly, bit of a foodie, no kids, into "naice" things generally. We have fairly different budgets for life so I find Birthdays stressful when she is so generous with my family, so want it to look special and thoughtful even if I can't spend as much as she does!

Elpheba Mon 12-Mar-18 12:59:04

Pinkprincess1978 Tue 13-Mar-18 07:05:19

Does she wear jewellery? Pandora are quite reasonably priced. Amazon can be good as will send things as a gift to others. Doesn't help when you don't know what you are looking for though.

Bekabeech Tue 13-Mar-18 07:10:27

I'd look on Etsy or Not on the High Street or maybe a dog charity?

Callamia Tue 13-Mar-18 08:27:28

Something from Oliver Bonas? A good gift set from Korres or similar (M&S surprisingly good for this).

FlamingGoat Tue 13-Mar-18 08:41:13

A bottle of Unicorn Tears Gin liquor.
You can get it delivered straight to her.

sillybear43 Tue 13-Mar-18 09:39:44

A giant purple dildo, it must be purple tho. biscuit

ReversingSnail Wed 14-Mar-18 08:11:03

A plant from

Leatherboundanddown Wed 14-Mar-18 08:14:35

Everything I know about love by Dolly Alderton! Currently reading it and I am a year older than your friend and I really relate with it.

astoundedgoat Wed 14-Mar-18 08:14:35

Something from Orelia. Heaps of super pretty jewellery under £30.

EleanorRobinson Wed 14-Mar-18 08:16:11

You could pick up a nice pair of handmade, silver earrings from Etsy or NOTHS for that - depends on her taste but:✓&term=silver+earrings&filter%5Bcategory_id%5D=15000&filter%5Bdelivery_zone%5D=1&filter%5Bprice_at_least%5D=15&filter%5Bprice_at_most%5D=30&filter%5Bsort%5D=_price
A lot of places will deliver straight to the recipient in a gift box with a greeting note.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now