Talk

Advanced search
Threads in this topic will auto-delete 30 days after the OP is posted. Threads posted here are visible to search engines and will appear in Active discussions until they are auto-deleted.

Co sleeping ?

(4 Posts)
Lilacblue99 Wed 07-Feb-18 09:23:41

What age did you and your baby co sleep, if you did?

Meepmoop Wed 07-Feb-18 09:28:42

We co slept on and off between 4-6 months. I kept trying his cot but if he didn't want to go in we would co sleep. He's now in his own room

ToesInWater Sat 10-Feb-18 09:02:30

I never intended to co-sleep and didn't with my first two babies but when DD came along she hated her crib so we ended up co-sleeping by default. Every time we would try and put her to sleep in the crib she would howl, bring her into bed and she was fine. I think she was nearly one when we moved her into a cot in her brother's room and obviously she was ready. Maybe the fact that she still had someone in the room with her helped, who knows. We never had any dramas with it tbh, everyone slept (she was in the bed with myself and DH) which was the main thing.

SellMySoulForSomeSleep Sat 10-Feb-18 10:25:08

My first about 9 months. Until she slept a solid 6 hours. I breastfed and it was easier.

My second is 5 months and currently still co sleeping. When she starts to sleep for 6 hours ish I'll start putting her in her own room.

I do have a bedside crib but it's not used as often as it should.

Co sleeping saves my sanity. I love my sleep. I'd recommend safe co sleeping to anyone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now