Talk

Advanced search
Threads in this topic will auto-delete 30 days after the OP is posted. Threads posted here are visible to search engines and will appear in Active discussions until they are auto-deleted.

Online 4 baby trouble.

(6 Posts)
youcantalwaysgetwhatyouwantt Tue 06-Feb-18 19:04:34

Can anyone advise me on an issue I'm dealing with?

I was supposed to receive a cot last Friday, which could of took up to 6pm that night. I called around 4 for an update as there was an error message on tracking system 'advising to call local depot'.

Lady at online 4 baby said there was no updates or information showing where item was and i had left it too late so would need to call back on Monday. I called again and was given same information again about it being missing.

I've just received an email stating they have raised an investigation internally with online 4 baby and Tufnells the courier and they are basically saying the item was delivered (it wasn't) and they will be investigating me? I contacted Tufnell courier today and they have advised item hasn't been delivered and it never arrived?

I'm unsure what to do,is there anything I can do? I am desperate need of cot as crib has broke and I can't afford to buy a new one if they don't refund me?

Online4baby Thu 08-Feb-18 15:56:02

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Snowysky20009 Thu 08-Feb-18 16:26:29

Ah?<shakes head and wonders if she is on the wrong site>

NaiceToMeetYou Thu 08-Feb-18 16:28:25

shockconfused

youcantalwaysgetwhatyouwantt Fri 09-Feb-18 13:48:15

What?

youcantalwaysgetwhatyouwantt Fri 09-Feb-18 13:54:07

I never saw your comment @Online4baby.

Thankfully it's dealt with, thanks to PayPal.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now