Talk

Advanced search
Threads in this topic will auto-delete 30 days after the OP is posted. Threads posted here are visible to search engines and will appear in Active discussions until they are auto-deleted.

Find a name online (address known)

(11 Posts)
hotstar Mon 04-Dec-17 15:14:31

I need to find out the name of someone who lives at an address I know.

Where online is the best place to look? I can go view the electoral register but it's an hour there and back and I'm a bit short on time.

bubblybum Mon 04-Dec-17 15:20:20

192.com

sizenines Mon 04-Dec-17 15:34:18

Not everyone is on the electoral register, and some resident information is withheld from the public.

The owner of the house will be on the Land Registry, that might help you if it's the same person. The information is yours for £3 online.

hotstar Mon 04-Dec-17 15:55:36

I think they are renting it.

retirednow Mon 04-Dec-17 16:33:05

Is it important that you find out their name? do they want you to know who they are? you have to be careful, everyone is entitled to their privacy.

hotstar Mon 04-Dec-17 16:36:50

They owe me money and I want to take them to the small claims court

BritInUS1 Mon 04-Dec-17 16:38:21

If they owe you money how do you not know their name?

Kelsoooo Mon 04-Dec-17 16:38:47

How can someone owe you money when you don’t even know their name?

hotstar Mon 04-Dec-17 16:43:38

I know it sounds odd, I bought something off them through a private add but it was broken and I returned it. They said they would refund me but it's never happened, it's been 3 months now I've given them lots of opportunities. I know their home & mobile number and the address.

retirednow Mon 04-Dec-17 17:09:53

You may not need their name, have you spoken to the small claims court? ask if the info you have will be enough and they may be able to access the name.

hotstar Mon 04-Dec-17 17:59:33

I will enquire about that. I have no experience of the process.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now