Talk

Advanced search
Threads in this topic will auto-delete 30 days after the OP is posted. Threads posted here are visible to search engines and will appear in Active discussions until they are auto-deleted.

My dads sitting outside my house.

(9 Posts)
Caulk Wed 29-Nov-17 22:27:08

Backstory: 2x5 years in prison for abuse, NC for 3 years. Recently told me he’s suicidal and my mum is going to dignitas. I spoke to social care who say he’s lying.

I’ve just seen that he’s parked outside my house, just sitting in the car. I got in about an hour ago and he wasn’t there there. I didn’t know he knew this address. I’ve called 101 but they can’t do anything unless. I’ve called a friend who is on her way over.

I don’t know why he’s there. He isn’t dangerous but I’m scared of him.

TammySwansonTwo Wed 29-Nov-17 22:39:21

Bless you. I live in fear of my father turning up one day. Glad you have a friend coming over - in the meantime, try to distract yourself with something, make sure all your doors and windows are locked. Hang in there x

picklemepopcorn Wed 29-Nov-17 23:13:31

How horrid for you. I hope your friend arrives soon. Can you go away for a few days, in the hope he gets bored and goes away?

TheMaddHugger Thu 30-Nov-17 00:01:32

I wouldn't normally advise this but arm yourself with a can of hairspray. Go for the eyes.
Only if in mortal danger.
I feel for you. Hope your friend gets there soon.
Ps, take a few pics of him outside your home. you will need this if going for a protection order later.
Do you rent ? Can you move ?

Caulk Thu 30-Nov-17 07:45:36

He lives 400 miles away, I never expected this would happen because of the distance and because it feels out of character for him.

I move house tomorrow so at least he won’t know where I’m going. He’s not there now but I’m frightened knowing that he is around somewhere, possibly nearby

picklemepopcorn Thu 30-Nov-17 08:13:15

That's fortunate! Good luck with the move.

HellsBellsnBucketsofBlood Thu 30-Nov-17 08:32:21

Make sure the movers know not to let anyone know where they are headed.

overnightangel Thu 30-Nov-17 08:34:00

Hi @caulk hope you’re ok, is he still there?

Caulk Thu 30-Nov-17 09:17:58

He isn’t there. I’ve gone to work, which is nearby. I knew he knew my work address but didn’t think he knew my house so he could turn up here.

It’s horrifically shit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now