Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search
Threads in this topic will auto-delete 30 days after the OP is posted. Threads posted here are visible to search engines and will appear in Active discussions until they are auto-deleted.

Help with Christmas gifts

(3 Posts)
Moonflower12 Mon 06-Nov-17 22:13:11

Help please! I can’t think what to buy my DSIL and DB. I also need to get the same for my DS’s and their husbands. It’s traditional in our family to buy the same for all. One of my BIL’s owns a hamper company so all food type gifts are out as is wine etc. Really stuck. The budget is about £30 per couple.

jocktamsonsbairn Mon 06-Nov-17 22:45:34

Cinema vouchers? Big comfy baskets, slankety thonfs plus popcorn and a dvd? One of those curry or coffee packs?

Jaffalong Wed 08-Nov-17 10:06:47

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/Christmas

Post this on the Christmas board, it's very active atm & you'll get loads of responses.

The Christmas bargains thread is this one:

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/Christmas/3075841-Thread-13-I-now-have-a-playmobil-for-no-reason-other-than-they-were-a-bargain-do-I-have-anyone-to-buy-them-for-No-Do-I-need-them-No-Am-I-made-of-money-No-Did-I-buy-them-Obviously

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now