Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search
Threads in this topic will auto-delete 30 days after the OP is posted. Threads posted here are visible to search engines and will appear in Active discussions until they are auto-deleted.

How do you deal with bitchyness?

(11 Posts)
Skyatdawnyawn Mon 06-Nov-17 18:31:12

Grown women bitching being tooth faced how do you deal/handle this. There is one 'woman' who I run into sometimes she bitches about me behind my back/gives me funny looks as I walk by that kind of thing.
Have you ever encounted this?
How did you or would you handle this?

Notreallyarsed Mon 06-Nov-17 18:35:20

With a big cheery smile and a hello while thinking “fuck off” in my head. In conversation I employ Mrs Brown’s motto of “that’s nice” as a response (because it means fuck off grin)

Childish? Absolutely. Satisfying? Oh hell yes grin

Wiggles9408 Mon 06-Nov-17 18:36:14

Eeeuuughhh this is such a pain, I’ve encountered a few of these women that I genuinely believe they think it’s a hobby to bitch about other women... I’ve had it done about me and Brie I’ve had people bitch to me about other women and it’s so frustrating. There’s a few options, be the bigger person and let her get on with it because it’s petty and honestly how Birmingham must her life be that she’s concerned and wasting her time discussing what you’ve been upto or what you’re wearing.... like why does it effect her? Or you call her out on it and maturely say to her that you even heard a few comments she’s made that you don’t think are neccisary and I to ge else as this ought she may have so a problem with you and you’d like to know what it is?

Either way it’s hard but don’t let her get under your skin, you should feel sorry for her that her on life isn’t interesting enough to talk about so she’s got to talk about you!!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do smile

Nomoretears56 Mon 06-Nov-17 18:37:47

Big smile, cheery hello and then walk off usually mid sentence, be nice it drives them mad!! Nothing worse than a bitchy woman, it ages them dreadfully
wink

Wiggles9408 Mon 06-Nov-17 18:37:55

* boring!! Birmingham?!? Wtf.

littlebird77 Mon 06-Nov-17 18:38:43

It is only sad and insecure women (and men) that do this, so be happy in your own skin, flick the comments off like flies and do not let it pierce through. You can not change them, but you can definitely change your reaction to them.

Indifference is the way forward.

LivininaBox Mon 06-Nov-17 18:44:43

Tooth faced? Isn't the expression two faced? Or have I been saying it wrong forever shock

Skyatdawnyawn Mon 06-Nov-17 18:52:18

Thank you love your replies and how you handle it.
I have been doing that actually so I am handling it well thensmile

Skyatdawnyawn Mon 06-Nov-17 18:52:56

With a big cheery smile and a hello while thinking “fuck off” in my head. In conversation I employ Mrs Brown’s motto of “that’s nice” as a response (because it means fuck off)

Love this grin

Notreallyarsed Mon 06-Nov-17 18:53:37

grin I’m glad! I did wonder if written down it seemed rather petty but it makes me smile Nursery run is a minefield of bitchyness

TrojansAreSmegheads Mon 06-Nov-17 18:54:20

you say a friendly hello
if possible you give the clear impression that you have no clue who they are because they are so unimportant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now