Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search
Threads in this topic will auto-delete 30 days after the OP is posted. Threads posted here are visible to search engines and will appear in Active discussions until they are auto-deleted.

Anyone been to HelloWorld today?

(8 Posts)
partystress Sat 28-Oct-17 20:51:29

Taking DD and her friend tomorrow - DD's birthday. Twitter not encouraging. Sounds like it was an utter shambles. Any tips on how to make best so they have a good time, or manage expectations if that's unrealistic, would be most welcome (and hopefully get me through it without winewinewinewinewine)

partystress Sat 28-Oct-17 21:02:52

Anyone?

Bloomed Sun 29-Oct-17 13:48:05

Hope it's going ok. My neighbour's kids went yesterday and were so disappointed.

Grrrrrsnarl Mon 30-Oct-17 18:39:38

Please write reviews
www.facebook.com/Hello-world-Live-Complaints-186014978637176/

partystress Mon 30-Oct-17 22:43:26

Did you go Grrrr? Not sure whether to complain or not. It wasn't as awful as all the tweets and FB comments on Saturday had led me to fear, but it was pretty lame. Advertising was definitely misleading. My DD and her friend seemed to enjoy it - they got a couple of selfies with apparently cool YTs, but if they hadn't got lucky with those, I think they would have felt a bit let down.

Room101isWhereIUsedtoLive Mon 30-Oct-17 22:55:40

There was another thread on this this morning. Think it was in AIBU and title was something along the lines of 'to demand my money back'.

Room101isWhereIUsedtoLive Mon 30-Oct-17 23:00:41

Found it!!
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/3073242-to-ask-if-any-of-your-DC-got-ripped-off-at-the-YouTuber-event-Hello-World?pg=3&order=

partystress Mon 30-Oct-17 23:26:44

Thank you. Will pop over now...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now