Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search
Threads in this topic will auto-delete 30 days after the OP is posted. Threads posted here are visible to search engines and will appear in Active discussions until they are auto-deleted.

Me too, I want to share my story in a safe place.

(7 Posts)
NameChangedAndForgotOldName Sat 21-Oct-17 09:17:03

He was a friend, a very respected business man in that community.

He came to my house and I opened the door, he walked into the hallway and pushed me against the wall retrying to kiss me and put his hand in my pants and did more than just touch me.. I was a lot smaller than him.
I didn't shout because my 4 year old was in the next room and I didn't want him to come out and see.

I didn't tell anyone.
12 years later and seeing his business cars etc still makes me feel sick 😢

Gileswithachainsaw Sat 21-Oct-17 09:20:52

You are so brave carrying that for so long.

So very sorry that happened to you

flowers

Doubletrouble42 Sat 21-Oct-17 09:21:21

I hear you. What an awful experience. You have been very strong to share. I also have experiences I do not have the courage to share publicly on the metoo campaign and I feel guilty about not having the courage to do so. I hope sharing this will help you to get over your experience. Stays with you a long time when you keep it to yourself, doesn't it? xxx

hmmmum Sat 21-Oct-17 09:24:05

That’s just truly awful. I’m so sorry this has happened to you. You were put in a position where you were powerless to defend yourself. What an evil man. Have you been able to tell anyone in real life, at all? Have you ever thought about reporting it? Sending you love, this should never ever have happened to you.

LEMtheoriginal Sat 21-Oct-17 09:26:30

Me too - but as a teenager by a much older man I thought I lived. Can see it for what it is...too ashamed to post on Facebook though so thankyou for this thread op.

NameChangedAndForgotOldName Sat 21-Oct-17 09:27:10

I was very young and thought people wouldn't believe me because I didn't shout or make a big fuss but I was just thinking of my little boy a few metres away from us.
I also thought because he didn't rape me it didn't matter. But now I know different, there was penetration just not rape

I've never told anyone because he's well known, not my boyfriend at the time or my husband of 6years

OnTheRise Sat 21-Oct-17 16:19:53

You can still report him to the police if you want to. It's not too late.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now