Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search
Threads in this topic will auto-delete 30 days after the OP is posted. Threads posted here are visible to search engines and will appear in Active discussions until they are auto-deleted.

Where can I go in my motorhome??

(7 Posts)
Mammyofonlyone Thu 19-Oct-17 13:16:48

I’ve hired a motorhome for a short break over half term to see if we enjoy it as a family, and I am MASSIVELY excited.
As the holidays draw nearer I’ve realised I actually need somewhere for us to go. Ideally we’d like somewhere picturesque and in the north or Midlands. I’d also prefer a quieter site. Any suggestions? Or suggestions as to where I could look? I’m starting panic a bit as I don’t know where to start...!
Thanks all

Caulk Thu 19-Oct-17 13:18:49

A friend has been telling me how beautiful Northumberland is, especially near Holy Island. Maybe look round there?

CMOTDibbler Thu 19-Oct-17 13:20:14

Theres a Caravan Club site at Moreton in Marsh which always seems popular with motorhomes, and is a short walk into the town which has pubs and a lovely tea room - or walk the other way to the Arboretum and birds of prey place.

Mammyofonlyone Thu 19-Oct-17 13:48:03

I was wondering about Northumberland as we really like it, ditto the Cotswolds, I just need to find a nice site with lovely views!

EveryoneTalkAboutPopMusic Fri 20-Oct-17 18:41:58

Have you decided yet “Mammy”?

Mammyofonlyone Fri 20-Oct-17 19:14:32

Nope! Was thinking of Northumberland but can’t find a ice quiet site with views. Any suggestions?

Mammyofonlyone Fri 20-Oct-17 19:15:31

* a nice, not a ice!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now