Talk

Advanced search
Threads in this topic will auto-delete 30 days after the OP is posted.

Sleeping aid?

(5 Posts)
shailaa Thu 18-May-17 23:48:41

Is there an over the counter sleeping aid that you have found to be effective? I've tried kalms and they didn't really work for me. I'm constantly tired during the day but can never sleep at night! Helppp!

Patchouli666 Thu 18-May-17 23:52:33

Melatonin is great. I buy mine online as it's prescription only in the uk Pm me if you want to know where I get it from

user1481406249 Thu 18-May-17 23:56:26

Night nurse

PossibiliTea Fri 19-May-17 00:14:35

Which kalms are you taking? The one a night ones are really good if you take two...

Also the Phil Richards magnesium is very good and natural, makes you feel good in the day too, but it took a few days to feel the effects

HundredMilesAnHour Fri 19-May-17 19:31:49

I also use melatonin. I started using it for jet lag and it really helped. Now I use a lower dose if I'm going through a bad sleeping patch at home. It can make you feel a bit groggy the next day though. I buy mine either in the US or online from iherb.com (brand I use is Nature's Bounty).

Some background reading:
www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jan/30/is-it-safe-to-use-melatonin-for-jet-lag-insomnia

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now