Talk

Advanced search
Threads in this topic will auto-delete 30 days after the OP is posted.

What would you do?

(9 Posts)
hartleys21 Wed 17-May-17 17:41:11

If you and your partner had 7 child free hours together what would you do?

We have no family or friends so no baby sitters available and my partner works silly amount of hours very rarely taking time off.

We have arranged to both have tomorrow off (which hasn't happened in many years)but haven't a clue what to do! I know I don't want to waste the time.

How hard can this be!?

Hidingtonothing Wed 17-May-17 17:52:33

I think you just do whatever it is you miss because you don't have time/opportunity to do, whether that's going out together, cuddling up on the sofa with a film or an all day shagathon grin Thats how I'd decide though, I'd want to spend that time doing something entirely for us that we can't do when DC are around. Hope you have a great time OP smile

hartleys21 Wed 17-May-17 19:37:34

That's an option blush

SorrelSoup Wed 17-May-17 19:42:08

Go for a nice walk or to a pretty market town and have a nice lunch.

BillyButtfuck Wed 17-May-17 19:45:53

Nap, eat food they normally pest us for so we can't enjoy, and have really loud sex

TheMasterNotMargarita Wed 17-May-17 19:47:19

Eat
Shag
Sleep
In that order grin

NoSquirrels Wed 17-May-17 19:48:38

Afternoon sex & daytime nap after would feature heavily on my wish list!

NoSquirrels Wed 17-May-17 19:50:04

Possibly after really very posh lunch somewhere with ridiculously fancy food that you couldn't ever take a child. With wine.

Hidillyhoneighborinos Wed 17-May-17 19:51:08

Yep, out for a nice meal then lots of leisurely uninterupted sex! This is what we used to dogrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now