Talk

Advanced search
Threads in this topic will auto-delete 30 days after the OP is posted.

Maaaaaybe pregnant and definitely confused.

(4 Posts)
HangryHandful Mon 15-May-17 11:58:59

Hello

Possibly hypothetical because I haven't done a pregnancy test yet but I'm currently 4 days late with my period so there is a chance.

I'm in a long term relationship. We use condoms as contraception.

Been thinking about what to do if I am pregnant because I'm nervous... I've just asked for a job, and I've been given it... but it's a relatively high risk job on a rotation and definitely not suitable for a pregnant woman. The job would be great for my career, and I really want to do it. Maybe wasn't much point in writing this post before even doing a test but. I'm just nervous, and I don't know what to do. I think I know what I want to do but it just makes me feel like a terrible person. Though my partner would support me whatever happens. The job is due to start on 1st June.

I'm not really sure why I'm posting - I suppose just for some company? Words of wisdom? Stories of similar situations? Encouragement to actually take the test...?

Patchouli666 Mon 15-May-17 12:17:31

Take the test and work from there. Without it being a known quantity you are just stressing and unable to decide anything. Thinking through various scenarios will drive you batty

Algebraic Mon 15-May-17 12:17:50

Don't get ahead of yourself smile go and get a test and let us know the result and we can all go from there!

gamerchick Mon 15-May-17 12:19:28

Take the test and then think after. I don't see the point of this mulling over a what if.

are you using contraception?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now