Talk

Advanced search
Threads in this topic will auto-delete 30 days after the OP is posted.

Am I allowed a proud mummy moment?

(6 Posts)
Cheepandorm Sat 13-May-17 11:45:51

I know it's not the 'other' site where you can be proud of your kids, but i don't have an account over there.

I'm just rather proud of my 3yr old who last night announced they didn't want bed pants on - and they had a dry night. They've been dry during the day for a while and just decided to give it a go an night.

Also really quite proud of my 7 month old who isn't content with crawling but has just started on cruising...

OhWellNeverMindEh Sat 13-May-17 11:46:31

Brilliant! Well done to both of you flowers

Trb17 Sat 13-May-17 20:40:59

Yey! Proud mummy away. Nothing wrong tgat smile

PortableVirgin Sat 13-May-17 20:46:24

No, I think that one of the most weirdly inspiring things about having children is watching them just figure things out, and once they've mastered one thing, they don't sit about resting on their laurels, they are on fire to do the next thing. We just started DS on his first bike with pedals (not a balance bike) a couple of days ago, and he got it immediately, and is up and down the lane practising every free time he has. Every single second they're absorbing something new. It's pretty admirable!

Skitskatskoodledoot Sat 13-May-17 20:47:08

How many 3-year-olds do you have?

Cheepandorm Sun 14-May-17 01:13:30

I have 1 3yr old - one of them is enough.

Portable it's been amazing watching numbers and letters starting to mean something, it's like i can actually see their world expand

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now