Talk

Advanced search
Threads in this topic will auto-delete 30 days after the OP is posted.

Truly horrible day.

(17 Posts)
Screamifuwant2gofaster Sun 16-Apr-17 21:31:24

Anyone had a really awful day today? Having a good old cry alone in my car. Share here if your day hasn't been a lovely roast with loving family and a fun walk (delete as appropriate).
Would love to see a friend for a hug but it's too late to call anyone. Sometimes life is just hard,isn't it?

CaulkheadNorth Sun 16-Apr-17 21:34:11

Do you want to talk about it?
I've had truly terrible easters in the past. One where I was almost sectioned and another where I was so lonely I went to the hospital Cafe for the afternoon as no where else was open.

It can get better.

KavvLar Sun 16-Apr-17 21:34:45

I'm sorry you have had a crappy day. flowers and brew for you

AnnaNimmity Sun 16-Apr-17 21:37:46

yes me too. ex-boyfriend hideousness (and me being completely uncool), kids with exH, me all alone being feeling lonely and shit.

what happened today for you?

I'm thinking tomorrow is going to be better. It's day 1 of the rest of my life. (and thankfully back at work on Tuesday - can't happen too soon for me).

Wolfiefan Sun 16-Apr-17 21:40:32

Today the enormous puppy shat in the car I spent all my savings on. sad
Not the worst day but I'm hoping tomorrow is less shitty!

Cultofpersonality Sun 16-Apr-17 21:40:43

Seeing a guy. He insulted me. I ignored his messages because I didn't wanna get angry. He pushed it and now he's acting like it's my fault that I'm angry.
Not even annoyed about the insult now.
Had 5 hours sleep, and still have to work tonight.
Stabbed myself in the eye with my mascara. Since I'm one of those people that cry when they get annoyed, id much rather have a little cry in bed instead of being at work haha sad

Teepish Sun 16-Apr-17 21:40:55

Hello Scream, just started a thread having similar feelings.
My Easter day wasn't family filled and lovely either, I was all alone too.
Get a good cry out of your system and tomorrow is another day. flowers

ohtheshameshameshame Sun 16-Apr-17 21:45:28

❤️

feathermucker Sun 16-Apr-17 21:53:08

What's happened OP?

flowers

Screamifuwant2gofaster Sun 16-Apr-17 21:54:53

Thank you all. I'm pregnant. My marriage is absolutely awful. Spent day with few random family members who are the most critical, difficult people. So fed up (massive understatement). I'm being very, very sick from pregnancy and no one knows I'm pregnant yet so spent day trying to put a smile on and disappear quietly to loo.
Thanks to everyone for sharing their difficult day. Helps to know I'm not alone.
Hope everyone has a slightly better day tomorrow. Xxx

ArriettyClock1 Sun 16-Apr-17 21:56:59

Mine, on paper, looks perfect.

Big dog walk in the sunshine. Lovely family meal cooked by dh, roast lamb with all the trimmings.

But now everyone's being snippy and squabbling hmm

Puffinsareblackandwhite Sun 16-Apr-17 22:03:33

Hi! Plenty of people still awake to keep you company! Your post worried my DH, we'll both be here for a while still to keep you company virtually! Yes, life can be hard! Hugs!!!

Screamifuwant2gofaster Sun 16-Apr-17 22:10:02

Thanks. I would love to stay on line but my stupid phone decided today was a good day to keep turning itself off. So I won't be able to message till tomorrow.
I am in a bad place but meeting a good friend tomorrow to talk...hoping that helps. Thanks lovely virtual people. :-)

Puffinsareblackandwhite Mon 17-Apr-17 13:28:14

Hi, just wondering how you are doing today. Hope things are looking up!

Agerbilatemycardigan Mon 17-Apr-17 13:39:34

I know how you feel OP. I spent Friday, Saturday and Sunday working in an understaffed hotel for minimum wage, taking constant abuse from customers. No family nearby, so no holiday roasts or get togethers.

flowers for everyone else that's had a shit time.

Screamifuwant2gofaster Mon 17-Apr-17 22:08:09

Hi,
Feeling slightly better today thanks. Thinking about future makes me so worried and sad. Can't imagine life will improve but I have had quite a nice evening. X

FritzDonovan Wed 19-Apr-17 02:02:03

Can you verbalise your worries and see if there are any ways to prevent them happening? Might stop you worrying as much?
You're not alone - I spent most of the day asleep. Trying to avoid OH, who I had a massive argument with the night before. I put the Easter egg hunt out for kids before I went to bed, but I don't think he did anything with them all day so then felt guilty I'd neglected them sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now