Talk

Advanced search
Threads in this topic will auto-delete 30 days after the OP is posted.

So...which were your favourite Easter eggs?

(11 Posts)
Pouffealouffe Sun 16-Apr-17 18:39:17

I had an M&S fruit and nut lattice egg, it looked lovely and tasted good. Perhaps a bit grown up for my tastes though wink. Anyone else want to share their favourites? I do like a Lindt bunny...

228agreenend Sun 16-Apr-17 18:40:37

Had a lovely Tesco Finest mint egg. Delicious.

HistoricalAccount Sun 16-Apr-17 18:42:08

Lindt pink one with the strawberry truffles. DS picked it for himself and luckily chose to share a considerable amount 😀😁

Least fave - white choc sheep from Lidl/Aldi. Tastes of cardboard.

redshoeblueshoe Sun 16-Apr-17 18:52:42

I've got an aldi egg, its in 2 parts, half milk half plain. Its lovely tbusmile

Nunyabusiness Sun 16-Apr-17 19:36:36

I didn't get a single egg hmm

Popped into co-op on the way home and thought I'd treat myself to one but they didn't have any. Woe is me!

Bordersarethebest Mon 17-Apr-17 08:45:02

Sadly I only really like Cadburys chocolate. And the Easter egg chocolate is my favourite.

I say sadly because it doesn't taste like it used to but I still prefer it to other chocolate.

Mama1980 Mon 17-Apr-17 08:47:49

Green and blacks dark chocolate it's lovely smile

KoalaDownUnder Mon 17-Apr-17 08:51:52

Lindt Gold Bunny with hazelnut that I bought myself.

The rest of it was rank.

jammyjay Mon 17-Apr-17 08:53:05

I didn't get any either. But because I am so cheap I waited until after 5pm and bought some reduced Hotel Chocolat Easter eggs online!
In fact, I'll be picking up DP and DS from King's X later and I might pop into little HC shop to see what reduced easter treats they might have! I'll just window shop though!

bugattiveyron Mon 17-Apr-17 08:55:35

I have a green and blacks dark egg with a butterscotch and ginger chocolate bar but I haven't opened it yet, I love dark chocolate but I don't fancy it yet.

Pouffealouffe Mon 17-Apr-17 11:27:42

I may treat myself to a Lindt bunny today, will they be reduced?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now