Talk

Advanced search
Threads in this topic will auto-delete 30 days after the OP is posted.

What shoes would you wear with this dress?

(4 Posts)
Nunyabusiness Wed 12-Apr-17 22:01:52

Husband has a rugby club ball coming up and has just told me I need a ball gown. I have this dress but I'm not sure what shoes to wear with it.

At the moment I'm thinking a bejewelled sandal, as the hem of the dress sits at just the right point and I think a heel may detract from it and as it's going to be a boozy affair I think staying flat on the ground is wisest but I'm open to ideas on style/heel height/colour in case there's a better option out there I've not thought of!!

ReallyIam Wed 12-Apr-17 22:11:44

I'd go strappy sandal with heel - lovely dress BTW.

Could also pop some fats in a bag for later in the evening? Or just kick off the heels and let those moves flow!

MsHippo Wed 12-Apr-17 22:57:44

I would go for a silver sandal, with either flat heels or high depending on how long the dress is on you. You want it just brushing your toes either way.

MrsTwix Sun 16-Apr-17 18:58:25

direct.asda.com/george/women/shoes/pointed-strappy-ballet-shoes/G005646363,default,pd.html?cmpid=ppc-_-george-_-ggle-pla-_-OD34WOMENS_CLOTHING-_--_-dskwid-s92700013688825554_dt&gclid=CM_a_aPGqdMCFSsq0wodMjYOAw

Cheap and flat, so no worries about getting beer on them or falling over.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now