Threads in this topic will auto-delete 30 days after the OP is posted.

Can't believe how much difference the angle makes in this picture

(8 Posts)
MissJSays Sat 18-Mar-17 21:32:53

In the changing room trying on this top, sent a pic to my best friend because it made it look like I had boobs I thought it was cute. Didn't realise till after but LOOK at the difference in the actual pic and then the reflection in the mirror!
I'm not complaining about my body by the way I'm perfectly happy with how it is. I just think that's a big difference and had to share it. I had no idea an angle could change so much!

Giddyaunt18 Sat 18-Mar-17 22:45:13

Yes this is why young girls spend hours taking selfie after selfie until they perfect the right look a the right angle. it's what celebs have known for years!

TheConstantCakeEater Sun 19-Mar-17 07:57:02

Scary!

ArchNotImpudent Sun 19-Mar-17 08:04:13

In the days when you had to send your photos off to be developed, this sort of thing happened all the time when the pictures came back - very mortifying to a self-conscious teenager. The top looks great on you - hope you didn't let the unflattering mirror angle put you off buying it.

GotToGetMyFingerOut Sun 19-Mar-17 08:09:14

I look in mirrors and feel I look fucking awful in changing rooms but actually you look pretty slim and it's making you look completely different!!! Maybe I don't look as big in real life as changing room mirrors show me to be! What shop was it?

Giddyaunt18 Sun 19-Mar-17 09:27:13

Store changing rooms are so unflattering. I don't understand why they don't have great lighting, they would sell more. I go in now with thinking I will look awful in this lighting but just check the fit. When I get home, it always looks better in my bedroom!Another reason why online shopping is more popular maybe.

MissJSays Sun 19-Mar-17 09:29:18

I think it just shows the camera** can lie! Still can't believe the difference every time I look at it.
Arch absolutely not - I bought it and wore it that night, I felt great in it!smile
GotTo It was Miss Selfridge, the sizes in there seem to run quite small too.

MissJSays Sun 19-Mar-17 09:31:29

Wow, MN really cocked that up!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now