Talk

Advanced search

Help!! Weight is spiralling

(4 Posts)
Purplerain16 Sat 24-Aug-19 11:01:08

Hi all,

So this might be a bit of a long one, but I have no idea what to do.
My weight is currently spiralling out of control and I just can't seem to grasp it.

I'm a size 18 right now, gone up from a 14 in the space of about 3 months.

I've struggled with my weight for years, I've always been about a 14/16 and never been happy.

I've tried slimming world, weight watchers, a personal trainer, online coaching, simply cutting the crap and excersizing more and the lot.
I've had all sorts of tests at the Dr's, all are normal. Apart from the odd bout of anemia around that time of the month but this is easily managed.

I have no idea where to turn or what to do. I know how to lose the weight but I am seriously lacking motivation/willpower/energy.

I study full time and work part time. I've just had my exams, which I know will be why I've put all the weight on!

Please help. Any suggestions would be a huge help flowers

Purplerain16 Sat 24-Aug-19 11:05:58

I realise this is on the wrong topic, have posted again in the correct one!

OnlyFoolsnMothers Mon 21-Oct-19 12:29:00

can you pin point your down fall....
lack of time
emotional triggers
takeaways
snacks?

Im trying very hard to reprogram myself having pretty much "rewarded" myself through food for the last 6 months of working full time with a toddler. Im sick though of not liking how I look and all the clothes I cant wear. My issue is the snacks...i need to eliminate them and eat well rounded meals..

Shadenevermadeanybodylessgay Mon 21-Oct-19 12:43:25

Honestly, it's all of them. I lack the time/energy to cook, so takeaways. I don't sleep well, so I don't really eat breakfast (too tired) and it leads to snacking.
All of the above are triggered by emotions 😂

I'm going to counselling atm and it's helping with the emotional triggers tbh

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »