Talk

Advanced search

Advice from those on Body Coach 90 day plan please

(3 Posts)
bubbakin Mon 08-Apr-19 19:27:38

Hi
I’m considering signing my husband up to this! We’ve got the lean in 15 book & last year he did well on it (only did diet, he carried on with usual exercises).
He needs to shift more weight (stopped last summer and put a couple kg back on that he’d lost, been doing diet book bit loosely again but not seeing same results-no surprise!)
Thought actually signing him up might help. However from May he will be working away from home Monday to Fri. He should have access to a freezer! But would it be possible for me to make & freeze a weeks worth of food for him to take or are the meals not all suitable for freezing! I don’t want to be spending my whole day Sunday cooking meals for him! He’s away 3 days at a time at mo so I cook meals from book the whole family eats & freeze him a portion! So can build up a bit of stock! But if he needs salad etc with one meal he can take that & it will still be ok in 3 days but not sure some things will last 5!
Thank you x

bubbakin Mon 08-Apr-19 19:45:16

Oops posted on wrong page!! How do I move it to weight loss thread page?

FartnissEverbeans Wed 08-May-19 16:30:51

I just started this - well I haven’t actually started yet but I have paid and signed up and received my meal plan!

It looks like quite a few of the meals will be fine in the fridge for a few days, and loads are suitable for freezing. In fact the meal plan tells you how best to store them - he recommends freezing/prepping batches in advance.

That’s the problem for me - I need to actually do some prep!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »