Talk

Advanced search

Getting back under the bar after pregnancy

(2 Posts)
GingerHanna Fri 20-Oct-17 20:55:45

So, 36 weeks pregnant and starting to think about getting back into some kind of routine post birth. Appreciate I will need to wait a few weeks but I like to plan and given I've not really worked out during this shitty complicated pregnancy I am going to be starting from a pretty low base.

I have a set up in the garage with squat rack, bench, dips and pull up bars as well as TRX and thinking about body weight stuff with LO in a sling if he'll tolerate it.

Can anyone give me any pointers on where to start or some good reading / inspiration please? Thankfully I don't appear to have put on much extra weight outside of normal baby weight so far so hoping beyond hope I won't have a ton of fat to loose before I uncover my muscle again.

Luxembourgmama Tue 30-Jan-18 13:35:12

Ooh i follow quite a few good bloggers on FB. I love girls gone strong. I'll post some others if i remember them. I like jessie mundell too i think she's part of girls gone strong.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: