Sweaty gym hair, what to do?

(3 Posts)
pipppopin Mon 22-Aug-16 11:46:35

I've been going to a gym near my house regularly before work (finally figured out that I loath changing rooms, phaffing around in strange showers, if I can get home easily & change in my own comfort zone, I am more likely to work out) So far, so good. The issue I am facing is sweaty gym hair on a work day morning. It is very heavy/thick & takes an age to dry/style so have been dousing with dry shampoo & slicking into a bun or ponytail. Tips/hacks on how to make gym hair look less dreadful, when no time to wash,please.confused

sycamore54321 Fri 09-Sep-16 02:35:54

It sounds naff but can you wear a headband while exercising? I used to wear one running and it helped a lot. If you have a fringe, you. Can wash it at a sink and blow dry it with a brush in about four minutes start to finish, it will definitely lift your whole hair-do if you don't have time for a shampoo. There are lots of You Tube videos showing you how to do a quick fringe refresh.

BareFacedKitty Sun 02-Oct-16 19:17:19

Quick go over with the hairdryer and a big round brush, and dry shampoo. It sounds rank but if you can't wash before work then it's about your only option! I've done this and really, nobody notices.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now