Talk

Advanced search

I need to lose weight fast

(5 Posts)
nattygk Sun 24-Jul-16 17:41:33

OK hear goes I'm 35 and I'm 5ft 4inchs and I suffer from fibromyalgia and asthma lately I'm feeling a bit ill and I feel like I can't lose weight I'm nearly 14st and despite cutting down walking and swimming I'm still not lossing weight can anyone help recommend anything many thanks

hazelnutlatte Sun 24-Jul-16 19:24:02

Hi natty you might get more of a response if you post in weight loss chat, this section is all about lifting weights - however if you did mean to post here then lifting heavy weights is an excellent way to lose weight - but someone more experienced than me would need to give you guidance on where I get started.

Donnatinkerbell65 Mon 19-Dec-16 22:02:04

Hi I am just getting over the nurovirus smile some bright spark decided to bring this into my work [shock where we have poorly patients . After stopping being sick I still feel ill been like this since thu . Feeling very sorry for myself why don't people just think 😞😞 about spreading this awful bug when they know they have it .

Donnatinkerbell65 Mon 19-Dec-16 22:04:00

One way to lose weight quick lol 😊😊😊

sexymuthafunker Tue 23-May-17 20:40:35

Following for speedy weight loss ideas smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now