Talk

Advanced search

I need to lose weight fast

(4 Posts)
nattygk Sun 24-Jul-16 17:41:33

OK hear goes I'm 35 and I'm 5ft 4inchs and I suffer from fibromyalgia and asthma lately I'm feeling a bit ill and I feel like I can't lose weight I'm nearly 14st and despite cutting down walking and swimming I'm still not lossing weight can anyone help recommend anything many thanks

hazelnutlatte Sun 24-Jul-16 19:24:02

Hi natty you might get more of a response if you post in weight loss chat, this section is all about lifting weights - however if you did mean to post here then lifting heavy weights is an excellent way to lose weight - but someone more experienced than me would need to give you guidance on where I get started.

Donnatinkerbell65 Mon 19-Dec-16 22:02:04

Hi I am just getting over the nurovirus smile some bright spark decided to bring this into my work [shock where we have poorly patients . After stopping being sick I still feel ill been like this since thu . Feeling very sorry for myself why don't people just think 😞😞 about spreading this awful bug when they know they have it .

Donnatinkerbell65 Mon 19-Dec-16 22:04:00

One way to lose weight quick lol 😊😊😊

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now