Talk

Advanced search

Circuit training at home (with the help of a very long garden)

(2 Posts)
TellMeDani Fri 20-May-16 10:50:21

Years ago I used to do 2 different circuit classes a week, both slightly different but both with a lot of running involved.

Fast forward 10 years and several DC's later and one of the old classes is a half hour drive away and right in the middle of bed/bath time.

Would it work to do circuits at home? I can roughly remember some of the routines and am lucky enough to have a long garden for shuttle runs (not sure if I have the confidence yet to not worry what the neighbors would think...).

I was thinking of combining this with the body coach get lean book, some Pilates and a bit of running where possible.

Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

Brainwashed Tue 07-Jun-16 16:33:20

Definitely possible at home ( I am a mobile pt and train people at their homes/gardens). Shuttle runs mixed up with a variety of bodyweight exercises...press up, squat, lunges, dips etc. Add some dumbbells/ kettle bell and you have endless possibilities. Might be good to get a PT to check form/ give advice to start with wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now