Talk

Advanced search

Bodypower

(6 Posts)
Littlepumpkinpie Thu 23-Apr-15 14:07:08

Hi everyone just wondering whose going to the NEC in May for bodypower expo? I'm really looking forward to it

shewept Fri 24-Apr-15 13:21:32

I am there. I am actually working it. Don't want to out myself, so can't really say what I am doing in case anyone on here knows me in RL. but I will be there all weekend. Its my first one, very excited!!!

Littlepumpkinpie Fri 24-Apr-15 13:55:20

I'm there all three days too ultra excited

shewept Sat 25-Apr-15 06:41:43

They have just announced that Hulk Hogan is appearing. I was a huge wwf fan, back in the day so unbelievably excited by this grin

Vivacia Thu 30-Apr-15 06:52:19

Hadn't heard of this, so just looked it up. Half of the webpages I clicked on failed and I'm not impressed with the "protein princess", "gym bunny" language. I hope the actual event is a better experience for you two. Will you write up a review afterwards?

NRomanoff Wed 27-May-15 07:10:11

I went and worked on a stand. Its a mixture of amazing, interesting, ridiculous, awkward and strange. I had lots of fun, but the is a lot that will make you raise you eyebrows.

By Saturday afternoon it became entirely normal to have a chat with a half naked man or woman about Macro breakdown in supplements.

Got to see Phil Heath, though...which was great. He was lovely.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »