Talk

Advanced search

Any psychic mediums here?

(12 Posts)
nonamemummy Sun 16-Feb-20 08:54:19

Please please any psychic mediums, could you do me a reading? Is anybody trying to come through to me?

CanIHaveATiaraPlease Sun 16-Feb-20 19:21:18

Are you ok op?

CanIHaveATiaraPlease Sun 16-Feb-20 22:07:37

Bumping for you

But maybe try a spiritualist church - you can find your local one Here

www.snu.org.uk/pages/events/category/churches

seeingasyouareclueless Sun 16-Feb-20 22:35:11

I am not a psychic medium. I often wonder the same about whether anyone is trying to come through to me. Is it that you would like a message, or have you been noticing things that make you think contact is being attempted?

nonamemummy Sun 16-Feb-20 22:46:57

I’d love a message.
But now you’ve mentioned it, last night my ds came into my bedroom saying that there was someone at the bottom of my bed, and then today I have a little crystal ball at home, it rolled off the side. Does make you wonder wink

CanIHaveATiaraPlease Sun 16-Feb-20 23:08:13

You can find approved mediums/healers here on the SNU website

www.snu.org.uk/Pages/Events/Category/approved-healers

seeingasyouareclueless Sun 16-Feb-20 23:09:54

I hope someone comes to make sense of it for you. Sounds like a real desire to have contact from your part, and that perhaps someone who has passed over shares that desire for contact too. Possibly anyway, I know nothing about communicating in this way. I keep finding feathers.

MotherfromAlberta Tue 18-Feb-20 09:49:53

Check out " Okanese Transformative Studio" on Facebook!

Marygriffin57 Fri 21-Feb-20 15:14:17

Hi I am in a desperate state. I have become addicted to psychics lines. I try and be careful but the readngs I am getting are crap. Can anyone outcthere sharevyour experiences with me. A small numbet srrm OK but a lot of scams and fakes out there.

failedatlifebutstillnice Sun 01-Mar-20 23:43:53

Andrew Mathews in Kingston is amazing. 07878758958. Or just type the above into google and his details will come up. He is amazing.

Howmanysleepsnow Sun 01-Mar-20 23:45:26

C

helpingmumsalong Sat 21-Mar-20 08:44:53

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »