Any psychic mediums here?

(12 Posts)
nonamemummy Sun 16-Feb-20 08:54:19

Please please any psychic mediums, could you do me a reading? Is anybody trying to come through to me?

OP’s posts: |
CanIHaveATiaraPlease Sun 16-Feb-20 19:21:18

Are you ok op?

CanIHaveATiaraPlease Sun 16-Feb-20 22:07:37

Bumping for you

But maybe try a spiritualist church - you can find your local one Here

www.snu.org.uk/pages/events/category/churches

seeingasyouareclueless Sun 16-Feb-20 22:35:11

I am not a psychic medium. I often wonder the same about whether anyone is trying to come through to me. Is it that you would like a message, or have you been noticing things that make you think contact is being attempted?

nonamemummy Sun 16-Feb-20 22:46:57

I’d love a message.
But now you’ve mentioned it, last night my ds came into my bedroom saying that there was someone at the bottom of my bed, and then today I have a little crystal ball at home, it rolled off the side. Does make you wonder wink

OP’s posts: |
CanIHaveATiaraPlease Sun 16-Feb-20 23:08:13

You can find approved mediums/healers here on the SNU website

www.snu.org.uk/Pages/Events/Category/approved-healers

seeingasyouareclueless Sun 16-Feb-20 23:09:54

I hope someone comes to make sense of it for you. Sounds like a real desire to have contact from your part, and that perhaps someone who has passed over shares that desire for contact too. Possibly anyway, I know nothing about communicating in this way. I keep finding feathers.

Advertisement

MotherfromAlberta Tue 18-Feb-20 09:49:53

Check out " Okanese Transformative Studio" on Facebook!

Marygriffin57 Fri 21-Feb-20 15:14:17

Hi I am in a desperate state. I have become addicted to psychics lines. I try and be careful but the readngs I am getting are crap. Can anyone outcthere sharevyour experiences with me. A small numbet srrm OK but a lot of scams and fakes out there.

failedatlifebutstillnice Sun 01-Mar-20 23:43:53

Andrew Mathews in Kingston is amazing. 07878758958. Or just type the above into google and his details will come up. He is amazing.

Howmanysleepsnow Sun 01-Mar-20 23:45:26

C

helpingmumsalong Sat 21-Mar-20 08:44:53

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in