Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone help me please?

(6 Posts)
DrunkUnicorn Tue 26-Nov-19 20:57:30

Can anyone give me a reading please?

I'm at a bit of a crossroads in my life - both personally and professionally. Decisions I had deliberated over and taken in the past haven't really worked out, and I am battling a huge sense of disappointment in myself and in how life has turned out.

I have more decisions to take now, which will have an impact on my family's lives in the next decade. I would really appreciate if anyone could give me a reading with any insights on how I can tackle life at the moment.

I am trying to hold my faith in the Universe together at the moment and not doing a great job of it.

Many thanks to anyone who has the time to help...

PuppoTroub Tue 26-Nov-19 21:01:39

Scorpio is rising in Uranus.

Look for the number 3.

The colour red will be good for chip dipping.

Beware of the tall man with an umbro umbrella.

HTH x

DrunkUnicorn Tue 26-Nov-19 21:30:29

@PuppoTroub it seems you find my worries amusing. How nice.

TeensplainingTeens Wed 27-Nov-19 00:37:23

I'm an atheist and don't believe in anything spiritual whatsoever but I still wouldn't make fun of your beliefs.

Would talking about your decisions help?

DrunkUnicorn Wed 27-Nov-19 20:51:07

@TeenslainingTeens Thank you, you are very kind. I think I have been thinking/talking about my options for such a long time and at such length now, that I feel mentally quite exhausted. Honestly I am probably looking for some sign or some validation that I am headed in the right direction. But I appreciate your message, thank you.

HedgehogTales Mon 02-Dec-19 20:30:34

I actually found the Unexplained page looking for woo stories.
Sometimes, it's helpful to talk to an anonymous stranger...offering a shoulder if you would like it

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »