Talk

Advanced search

Would anyone be able to give me a reading please

(4 Posts)
Wecanworkitout Sun 06-Oct-19 14:05:14

I’d be so grateful, it’s been a difficult few years and I’d like to know if things are looking up. Thanks so much

BillHadersNewWife Sun 06-Oct-19 16:18:40

I sense that you spend a little too much time in one place...and that you really need to make a change. One room? Am I right? You need to change that as soon as possible.

THere's a woman coming to me...with a fullish face...quite elderly. She has some very positive energy towards you and is willing you to move...move more...exercise will help you a lot.

PurpleDaisies Sun 06-Oct-19 16:21:26

Why don’t you share what’s been difficult so people can help you plan to make things better yourself?

Wecanworkitout Sun 06-Oct-19 19:27:10

I’ve suffered a lot of bereavement, tied up with guilt that I wasn’t there as I’d gone NC with my alcoholic mother. A perfect storm of stuff from my childhood then ensued, it was as though the bereavement opened a Pandora’s box of stuff I’d hidden.
I’d like to find mental peace I suppose. So much stuff to work through mentally.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »