Talk

Advanced search

I want a woo thread!

(17 Posts)
HerRoyalFattyness Sun 10-Mar-19 20:50:17

Give me your creepy/woo/weird tales.

I am one of those weirdos who likes to scare themselves silly before going to sleep. grin

HerRoyalFattyness Sun 10-Mar-19 21:38:13

Anyone? Anyone at all...

Littlebird88 Sun 10-Mar-19 21:42:23

so many stories.!
my husband years ago was driving in a town and was in traffic.. stop.. start sort of traffic jam.
as he crawled along someone he knew waved to him.. right next to his passenger door and made eye contact.
so close the person he knew.face was almost up at the window.
husband waved and drove on a nd thought
" I've not seen bob for years " in that instant he realised why he had died about 10 years before.
He had been a work colleague in a previous job.
He is 100% sure it was him
I have loads more

HerRoyalFattyness Sun 10-Mar-19 21:46:23

little so the ghost/spirit/whatever just popped by his window and peered in?! shock just saying hi grin

Littlebird88 Sun 10-Mar-19 21:48:01

yes almost. husband was aware of someone on the pavement standing as if waiting to cross the road and as he got level the guy moved forward and peered right up to the passenger window and smiled waved and mouthed hi

Littlebird88 Sun 10-Mar-19 21:48:50

when he realised.. he couldn't stop shaking and pulled over to recover!
it was a summers evening

HerRoyalFattyness Sun 10-Mar-19 21:50:06

What an odd thing to do, even when you're dead! grin
Although to be fair if i get the chance to come back i will be completely weird and just mess with people for the sake of it. I'd be one of those really annoying ghosts which moves your stuff on you then pjts it back months later.

GoFiguire Sun 10-Mar-19 21:52:22

👻

Littlebird88 Sun 10-Mar-19 22:05:08

yes so strange! husband is complelty normal and had no reason to hallucinate ! or have any weird thing going on!

HerRoyalFattyness Sun 10-Mar-19 22:11:38

little i love that you point out he wasn't hallucinating! grin

I have had a couple of strange things happen myself, but other peoples are always much weirder!

One of mine...

When i was a kid we lived in a regular house in a quiet cul de sac. Only... there was... sonething... on the stairs.
It would float from the bottom to half way up, then go straight up and over the banister blocking the bathroom. It was black humanoid shape, and it terrified me.
Me, 2 of my brothers, my mum and an uncle all saw and described the same thing at various times.
It felt.. wrong. Evil.
I would wee myself if i saw it as i couldn't go past it to go to the toilet. This happened sometimes in broad daylight.

Singletomingle Sun 10-Mar-19 22:12:48

Recently did a ghost hunt nothing exciting happened even through a few Ouija boards. However towards the end on a board, it was dark, i felt the glass spin under my finger one way then back the other. I'm sure it was happening and no way it could be faked.

HerRoyalFattyness Sun 10-Mar-19 22:14:59

single ive always been too scared to try a ouija board. They creep me out.

Singletomingle Sun 10-Mar-19 22:33:37

It was in an organised group. I doubt I'd do one on my own.

Whylurkwhenicanjoinin Mon 11-Mar-19 13:32:04

HerRoyalFattyness that shape on the stairs sounds absolutely terrifying!!!

HerRoyalFattyness Mon 11-Mar-19 15:23:20

why ir just became part of life. Thats why i prefer other peoples tales. Mine no longer scare me! grin

Littlebird88 Mon 11-Mar-19 22:13:25

eeek that shape sounds so scarey.
we have in our house all.seen a figure of a man walk along our hall to where a door used to be.maybe once every few months.
always mid evening. not scarey at all. if that makes sesne!

HerRoyalFattyness Mon 11-Mar-19 22:14:53

Makes perfect sense.
I am really curious about the idea that houses hold memories and that we sometimes see a replay of something that happened, like a man walking through his own house etc.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »