Talk

Advanced search

Why won't psychics read me

(10 Posts)
Bethany1990 Mon 18-Feb-19 21:59:20

Been to a couple of different ones like a room full off 30-50 ppl and she kept looking over to me and my mam and said we are blocking her from reading us .. Iv been read once but nothing that he was saying made sense and did not say anything to me that I could take

PurpleDaisies Mon 18-Feb-19 22:01:10

“Psychics” are con artists. You’re better off staying as far as possible from then.

Lllot5 Mon 18-Feb-19 22:01:50

It’s all rubbish anyway stay away

SmashedMug Mon 18-Feb-19 22:03:28

Blocking her from reading us = not gullible enough to fall for general bollocks and/or can't get enough clues for general bollocks to make up just by looking at you

Nothing he said made sense = because it's made up and he didn't hit his mark with his guesses.

Bethany1990 Mon 18-Feb-19 22:08:23

30 quid for a man to tell me I'm going to crash my caravan in the next month.... never have a had a caravan or plan on ever getting one and was going on about a promotion in a store ....Iv worked in a hospital for 10 years 😂 that's the only time Iv been read lol I'm on the fence about ready but lost someone I loved so much and it makes u hav hope in hearing something from them if that makes sense ..do u not believe at all surely someone would not prey on ppl who are hurting for money but then again we life it a pretty fucked up world

BlahXXBlah Mon 18-Feb-19 22:10:18

They don't read anyone. They do take advantage and exploit people.

Watch Penn & Teller or The Mentalist...

SmashedMug Mon 18-Feb-19 22:10:51

surely someone would not prey on ppl who are hurting for money

Of course they bloody would 😂😂😂 that's what this whole "psychic" business of con men and women is based on! It's pretty disgusting that they prey on people's feelings and sadness and hope.

SmashedMug Mon 18-Feb-19 22:11:37

PS is this thread the reason I'm now getting angelic medium adverts on mumsnet? 😂😂😂

Bethany1990 Mon 18-Feb-19 22:20:46

Haha or is it a sign 😂😂😂😂😂😂 my best friend always has a house party from different ones quite often her younger sister died when she was 13 her sister was 8 and she's not the type to b like ohhh Casper has just walked past me over the top ghost lover I think it's just her way of coping xxxx

Bethany1990 Mon 18-Feb-19 22:21:48

I'm getting life insurance adverts up lmfao xxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: