Advanced search

Tell me your experiences .....

(10 Posts)
needadviceeeee Wed 26-Dec-18 20:40:14

With life after death and has anyone ever really seen a ghost ? smile

needadviceeeee Thu 27-Dec-18 00:37:10

I was expecting some good ghost stories ☹️

Lucylugs Thu 27-Dec-18 00:42:26

Felt one go right through me and it felt amazing and peaceful and uplifting as if this whole life us just a sham and it's ridiculous to worry about any of it.

needadviceeeee Thu 27-Dec-18 22:06:01

Yes we spend all our lives worrying over nothing, yet we have no clue what happens when we pass hmm

FrumpyKnickers Tue 01-Jan-19 20:49:16

Yep seen ghost of my father in law sitting up beside me in the bed scared the shit out of me.

needadviceeeee Wed 02-Jan-19 13:43:58

I've never seen anything, was hoping my grandad would visit after he passed away four months ago x

Thatsalovelycuppatea Wed 30-Jan-19 22:14:17

I woke up the other night and could smell my nan's perfume/hairspray
I couldn't see her but knew it was her. I've never experienced this before re smells.
I've normally seen or heard things so it freaked me out a bit as the smell was so strong.

Cupcake4u Fri 08-Feb-19 23:27:56

Ghostly object caught on camcorder I left on .. freaked me out . My house always gave me the sense I was never alone .

Me being a teenager and not using my brain the tape got damaged and lost

lovely36 Wed 13-Feb-19 20:18:14

I've had sooo many so get ready to read a few.

When I was 12: I started going to the same church since I was about 6 every weekend and twice during the week for music class. I always felt a weird presence there especially in the hallway. Anyway one day during one of our wed music class. I saw a man sitting at the top balcony inside the church. When I turned back around I saw nothing. I freaked out. I told everyone and began saying "I saw a man! I just saw a man!" Everyone sorta laughed at me and no one believed me. The following week, I went back again for wed music class except this time we were going to practice outside. We said why is that? And our music teacher said "because the Tuesday music class keeps saying there's a man at the top balcony. I didn't believe you until they said it and when I looked up I saw him too." Creepy.

14 years old: same church. I was talking in front of everyone during a Sunday mass when I front of a group of about 60 people I felt what at the time thought was a fly by my ear. I went to swat it with my hand and I heard everyone gasp. My friends who were in the front roll started screaming. Turns out everyone saw my side fringe being pulled all the way back and then getting tucked behind my ear. Everyone saw it! I only felt like movement by my ear. My mom, pastor and the whole church were really shaken and evryone was gasping and screaming lol I was really weird.

At that same church: I was helping my pastor and his wife organise some old books in the church office when we heard the bell and piano being played inside the church. We looked at each other. Pastor, his wife and I open the door that leads to the church and it's pitch black in there. So we turn on the lights and walk into the church thinking maybe a kid snuck in who knows. And nothing. Church was empty. We turned off the lights again, on our way out walking through the dark church the piano began to play. Well all three of us ran out and were shaken up. Lol my pastor tried to act brave and spoke about god this and that, but I know he was also scared.

lovely36 Wed 13-Feb-19 20:33:27

Sorry I have more. lol I accidentally posted the last one

In the apartment I used to live at, I woke up one morning at about 5am and I saw a man standing at the end of the bed. I rubbed my eyes, and even looked straight at it. Looked like it was wearing an oversized hoodie and it was looking down. I was so scared I couldn't even scream I felt paralysed in fear. I began praying and started crying. I was shaking and when I looked up it was gone. I ran into my moms room ( I was about 18) and told her what I saw. She said I must've been dreaming well no I fucking wasnt!!
Anyway weeks later my mom says to me. "Ive just been speaking to the manager of the building and she asked me if any of us have experienced any paranormal activity while living here and I told her just you and told her about the man you saw. Well she said to me I wasn't going to believe it but this past week 3 different people have told me they've also seen a tall man by their bed and it's really starting to scare the neighbors. Apparently while building out building one man died. He fell off the roof." Idk of it was the same man but I definitely saw it and it's very very very scary.

Now to now. I'm currently living in England. I've seen shadows here and there but I've never actually seen a ghost. Until a few months ago something really weird happened to me. And this is by far the scariest thing I have ever experienced. At the time when this happened I was going trhougbalot of depression/anger so idk if this has anything to do with it. Anyway the room where I sleep feels very heavy if it makes sense. When you walk in you feel like something is there with you and it's very obvious evryone always mentions it. Anyway a few months ago I was sleeping and had a dream of a small fat demon by my bed side. I have never ever had a dream like this and I don't even know what one looks like. I avoid scary movies and such because I hate anything scary. So in my dream this little demon is trying to grab me and while I had this dream I got sleep paralysis. So i managed to open my eyes while still sleeping!! And when I opened them I couldn't move. It began trying to pull me(in my dream) and began pulling my jaw. My jaw began to shake uncontrollably and my teeth were literally rattling. After a few minutes I woke up. When I woke up, my jaw was in absolutely agony! I had the worst pain in my jaw for days my teeth felt like they had been grinding against each other too and my whole body was sore. I told my husband about this and he thought I was crazy. Until the next day I was speaking to my neighbor and she said she woke up with the worst back pain in her life and when she looked in the mirror she has a big massive bruise on the side of her back, she said she had a really scary dream about a demon. We were both freaked out. She even called a priest to go bless her house. I lit candles, I said a prayer. Very scary. Oh god I have so many more stories!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: