Talk

Advanced search

YouTube

(8 Posts)
user24688 Wed 10-May-17 16:12:00

Does anyone ever watch rob dyke on YouTube or caylee Elise ? Reall interesting stuff if you have a morbid mind, cold cases, missing people, scary stories, random facts it's. Wth interesting for anyone who like me enjoys watching stuff.
A lot of things i wish I could solve tbh

nannynamechange Sat 13-May-17 20:32:06

I may have to have a look!

user24688 Sat 13-May-17 23:01:11

I'd look if I was you as they are good and interesting if you like that sort of thing ?

MusicToMyEars800 Sat 13-May-17 23:03:56

I will look, I love stuff like that, I also watch conspiracy ones and illuminati etc I'm weird but it all makes so much sense.

user24688 Sat 13-May-17 23:44:22

Not weird one bit I love watching all about them, murders, kidnappings,unsolved, unnamed, weird facts it might be weird to some but I like weird haha.
I don't know why but the stories stick with me and I wish I could help solve them sometimes it's frustrating though ones from before I was born.... the Debbie Wolfe story really has me ATM I wish I could catch all bad people

MumIsRunningAMarathon Sun 14-May-17 00:29:37

Just looked up the Debbie Wolfe story

How odd!

MusicToMyEars800 Sun 14-May-17 00:31:25

I know what you mean OP, it's awful when it just goes unsolved, or if you watch conspiracy ones like I do, I believe some of them are so well covered up they are told to be unsolved.

user24688 Sun 14-May-17 05:52:02

Yeah my dp loves a conspiracy!
How awful for her family though all of the evidence they had on her case and how young she was her poor mother fighting until the day she passed!
Will always stick with me that one there's a lot on there that's interesting.
And a man is waking free because they messed up.
It's the world we live in I suppose hey

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now