Hooded figure

(20 Posts)
Proseccohoho Sun 12-Mar-17 21:25:44

I was cleaning the outside of the windows today, patio doors leading into garden. I glanced up as something caught my eye in the house and was horrified to see in a mirror in the dining room that there was a dark, hooded figure behind me. I immediately turned around to find nothing there. Really spooked me. Maybe it's my imagination as I have had a few minor things, make up, etc go missing in the last couple of weeks, but sadly also a beautiful earring/necklace set my DH bought for my birthday 7 weeks ago. I constantly feel that I am being watched, even when home alone and our lovely dog has been sensing things too. Have had odd things happen throughout my life and usually just get on life but am concerned there is a reason for these latest events. Am most upset that jewellery has gone astray (has been several weeks) can anyone help me?

Sugarpiehoneyeye Sun 19-Mar-17 14:05:29

Ask for it back, out loud OP.

Proseccohoho Sun 19-Mar-17 19:01:11

I did! Lots of times today. I really hope it turns up and will let you know. Thanks

Sugarpiehoneyeye Sun 19-Mar-17 19:34:22

Are you happy OP, has anything changed recently, ?
Try to project happy thoughts, clear out clutter, keep rooms bright, ask the figure to leave, that this is your home.
Entities feed on negative energy, and fear.
Try to be positive and project your inner strength.

Proseccohoho Sun 19-Mar-17 19:59:01

Sugarpie, I/we are happy but I have recently been diagnosed with a tumour and it is not yet known if cancer or not. I am putting on a brave face but really scared about it. Lost jewellery just before diagnosis. Am brilliant with putting on a positive front but inside I am a withering mess sad

Sugarpiehoneyeye Sun 19-Mar-17 21:00:48

I'm so sorry Sweet, that made my eyes cry.
Hopefully, it won't be long until you get your result, and all is well.
I have just written you a long post, but it has disappeared, so I'm having to start again.
As I thought, the energy in your home has changed.
Do take comfort in your darling dog, stroking our pets helps to lower our blood pressure.
You're going through a very difficult time, it will be hard to change what is happening.
I have been in your shoes, I have also had many strange goings on.
I have a small prayer that seems to have helped. If at all, you would like me to write it out, just say.
I'm here for you, and I believe you.

ragz134 Sun 19-Mar-17 21:59:34

I am wondering if the vision of a scary hooded figure is a visual manifestation of your tumor? As in, it's something threatening lurking around you. Your mind making it up, if you see what I mean?
Maybe talking about it to someone rather than putting a brave face on would help.

ProseccoBitch Sun 19-Mar-17 22:06:14

Love the username, OP.

<totally misses point of thread>

Lissette Sun 19-Mar-17 22:14:06

OP hoping your tumour is found to be benign. Imagine yourself being protected by all that is good.

Proseccohoho Sun 19-Mar-17 22:41:59

Sugarpie, it would be great to have that prayer, thank you and our lovely dog won't leave my side, he knows something is up, he is sleeping with me too and is such a comfort. I hope you are ok now. Ragz, yes, that makes sense, like it is a manifestation of the damn thing. Thank you, Lissette for your kind wishes. X

Lissette Sun 19-Mar-17 22:49:04

Proseccohoho - would the tumour or prescribed medication possibly cause you to see something?

Thinking of you. It's stressful to wait for results. I'd a lump diagnosed as benign last year but it was the waiting that unnerved me. What a lovely dog you have.

Sugarpiehoneyeye Mon 20-Mar-17 09:39:17

Here it is OP, and for anyone else, feeling unnerved or watched, in their home.
Archangel Michael,
I call upon your angelic protection, and ask that you remove this disturbance, and thereby restore peace, within our home. Amen.
Short and sweet, but effective.
My health is good now, thank you.
Also OP, pray to Saint Anthony, for the return of lost goods.Try it.
Thinking of you, and wishing you peace. 🙋🏼🐾

TheElephantofSurprise Mon 20-Mar-17 09:42:53

Sack the underlings and go straight to God. Put all your concerns to Him. He will help you.

Lissette Mon 20-Mar-17 09:47:35

Thanks Sugarpie

Lissette Mon 20-Mar-17 10:27:38

Interesting about entities feeding off negative energy. My father grew up as one of many children in an abusive household. One of his aunts remembers seeing something spirit like and black shoot out of the house. She associated this spirit with all the unhappiness in the house - she remembered thinking specifically that the manifestation was due to the volatile unhappy house. Unfortunately Dad's marriage with my mother is unhappy too. They recently came to visit and caused an almighty row in my home and then walked out when I set boundaries. It's upset me profoundly and I'm a bit worried that my current sadness (I was emotionally abused by them for years and I'm no contact now) would/will attract negativity to my house. I have a very happy home. I don't mean to highjack the thread, I just found some of the posts interesting.

Sugarpiehoneyeye Mon 20-Mar-17 15:03:33

Just one more thing Prosecco.
Have you always owned the mirror, from new ?
Have you purchased anything second hand, from an antique shop, boot sale, or maybe inherited. Occasionally items can come with an attachment.

Proseccohoho Tue 21-Mar-17 16:30:51

Hi Sugarpie, yes, have had mirror since new.

FilledSoda Wed 22-Mar-17 11:22:41

I'm not going to tell you it isn't real but it only has as much power as you give it.
Know that you are strong and that light and love conquer darkness and fear.
Prayer or putting positive intention out to the universe is very helpful.
I hope all turns out well on the medical front OP.

Sugarpiehoneyeye Wed 22-Mar-17 12:28:54

Great post Soda.

FilledSoda Wed 22-Mar-17 12:56:02

Thanks Sugar blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now