Talk

Advanced search

Creepy doll stories

(7 Posts)
Mommym24 Thu 21-Jul-16 16:49:27

I don't really have a creepy story but have read some on here that interested me. Growing up we had a lot of china dolls and remember my sister used to talk to them and it would creep me out !

Mommym24 Thu 21-Jul-16 17:27:53

Bump

Loulou2kent Fri 29-Jul-16 19:46:52

Don't have any story's either, but me & my sister had loads & they terrified us. Then one Christmas my nan really outdid herself & had brought us both massive China dolls that stood up. They were huge! Same size as a 5/6 year old easy! Our mum put them under our beds & we would never look under there!

blueistheonlycolourwefeel Fri 29-Jul-16 19:48:43

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maelstrom(TVV_series) if you can find this programme, this takes the creepy doll thing to a whole new level!!!!

exWifebeginsat40 Fri 29-Jul-16 20:06:07

when my DD was small she had a giant doll with a plastic head and a beanbag body. it weighed a ton and was known as Big Heavy Baby, or the Notorious BHB.

i walked into a darkened living room one night and almost had a heart attack OHGODOHGODOHGODZOMBIEBABYONTHEFLOORWHATTHEFUCK. it was of course the BHB.

i often worried that i would wake in the night to find it on my chest, hissing at me. brrr.

Loulou2kent Fri 29-Jul-16 20:08:25

Hahaha exwife that did make me laugh. That would be terrifying though! I had friends that had the doll where you stepped into the feet & put your hands in the dolls hands. They were bloody creepy too!

LadyOfTheCanyon Wed 17-Aug-16 12:08:30

What you want is the story of Robert the doll. There's a podcast called Lore and episode 15 tells the story. It's INCREDIBLY creepy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now