Talk

Advanced search

Come tell me your UFO stories ..

(7 Posts)
Heatherjayne1972 Wed 24-Feb-16 22:40:28

That really there's loads here about creepy ghostly stuff but what about aliens and spacey stuff.
I'll start by saying I saw a silver metallic ball in the sky one morning was silent and the sunlight bounced off
I'm sure you can do much better than my silly story ... Go ..

Diamogs Thu 25-Feb-16 10:16:52

Walking home one night around midnight with then boyfriend (both around 18) we saw this weird green ball of light hovering in the sky for about 30 seconds and then it moved across the sky really quickly.

The weird thing was we didn't discuss it at the time other than "look at that" and nor did we discuss it after and I kind of thought it was a dream, but asked him ten years later if it happened and he confirmed it had.

LifeofI Sun 28-Feb-16 00:16:42

me and my ex saw three lights going round in a circle, going out and coming back in. They didnt have any beams to indicate they were from the ground. A forth light came and they circled for a bit more before shooting off/disappearing one by one.
This was like 9pm. It was really strange, I wish we recorded it.

Ciggaretteandsmirnoff Thu 14-Apr-16 15:03:44

When I was about nine I thought I seen in the distance a rugby ball falling in an arc shape like it has been kicked very high. Then it stopped dead in its tracks and shot up in a straight line through the clouds and gone.

Of course no fucker believed me.

MinnieF1 Fri 10-Jun-16 14:43:49

When I was younger (from 9-12 I'd say) I used to spend a lot of time playing outdoors with a friend who lived on my street. The friend and I used to see lights in the sky almost every night. They were orange/ golden glowing balls of light. One at the end of our road (east) and one at the end of a road next to us (north). They were always in the same position and would disappear after a minute or two.

They didn't appear at the same time each day, sometimes they would be there two or three times a night, other times we would go several weeks without seeing them. I found it really odd and I still can't come up with a reasonable explanation for it.

HowTheFuckDoIDoThis Tue 08-Nov-16 10:52:00

My kids 5 and 6 at the time shouted me upstairs saying there was something outside. I ran up and a flying disc shaped thing about the length of a car, just slightly wider than one, and not as tall as a car was moving so slowly outside of the window, just leaving my garden area. It slowly went past the trees and out of sight.
The kids said that it had been right up at the window looking in and thats when they shouted of me.

Fireandflames666 Sat 25-Mar-17 21:20:40

I've seen a UFO before too when i was about ten years old. It was a ball of yellow light that danced across the sky at an amazing speed, it then vanished in to thin air. Sadly i haven't seen anything since then and I'm now 31 years old.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now