Orb in picture looks like son

(13 Posts)
RoundAndAroundWeGo Sat 05-Dec-15 02:42:03

My son died in March 2013 ( was 6 months pregnant he was born then lived for 2 hours )

Last week I took a picture of my sister and my daughter and there was a giant orb in the picture, I mean absolutely huge. When I zoomed in on the picture there was this face which looks just like my sons face in his scan!

I like to think he was visiting us. I had many orbs in his pictures when he wa born ( I assume it was people coming to help him find his way ) but the orb photo of my sister and daughter is the first orb I've ever seen around my baby. What do people think?

RoundAndAroundWeGo Sat 05-Dec-15 02:44:16

Original photo ( apart from I've cropped out my sister and baby )

NattyNatural Mon 14-Dec-15 20:23:18

I can't see the orb in the picture?

NattyNatural Mon 14-Dec-15 20:24:25

Sorry now I do, looks like the flash on the camera imho

3littlebadgers Mon 14-Dec-15 20:30:36

I think you can send pictures of orbs to Diana cooper on her website and she will explain them.

LifeofI Tue 23-Feb-16 02:47:44

Its the camera
Im sorry op x

Iflyaway Tue 08-Nov-16 21:42:50

Its the camera Im sorry op x

I'm sorry but it's not the camera.

3littlebadgers is right. Diana Cooper is the go-to person for info on orbs. Just google her website.

MumOnTheRunCatchingUp Tue 08-Nov-16 21:45:10

oh come on....its just a reflection from the camera

thats what circles in photos are

FannyFifer Tue 08-Nov-16 21:48:36

I really can't see anything resembling a face in the photo.

I think whatever brings you comfort and feels like 'it' to you is what it is x

TheHuffAndPuffALot Tue 08-Nov-16 21:50:39

Zombie thread!

Hedgehog80 Tue 08-Nov-16 21:54:11

oh come on....it's just a reflection from the camera

Really tactful. Lovely. This is a grieving parent and there were better ways of saying that

OP i don't know much about orbs in photographs but if this brings you comfort then definitely look into it further I think another poster mentioned someone who deals with orbs.
I'm so sorry for your loss flowers

HateSummer Tue 08-Nov-16 21:54:57

Shit. I know this is a zombie thread but if you zoom in on the first picture, it looks like a skeleton face and there are actual teeth. That's scared the crap out of me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now