Advanced search

which would be best

(9 Posts)
MitchyInge Mon 02-Nov-09 16:17:15

. . . to marry:

a vet
a farrier
or a Whitaker?

(just out of interest, none of the above have proposed YET)

Pixel Mon 02-Nov-09 17:02:23

My vet is gorgeous, I would marry him like a shot (if I wasn't already married that is, and if by some miracle he was actually interested in little old me).

But since you are obviously not talking about my vet in particular...

It would still be the vet just because the bills can be so astronomical. Dhorse and the shetland are both barefoot so I'm not so bothered about the farrier (although I'm trying to persuade my godson he wants to be one as insurance for the future wink).
A whitaker? No way. They spend most of the year travelling here there and everywhere so I'd have to cope with everything at home on my own. Plus there are zillions of them all apparently born in the saddle so they would show me up even more than normal mortals do.

MitchyInge Mon 02-Nov-09 17:15:50

a vet who is closely related to nick skelton might do it?

Owls Mon 02-Nov-09 18:09:31

God not the Whitakers - have you seen Ellen in the flesh? envy Makes me feel like a right old heffalump. Mind you that could be because I am one.

Vet gets my vote. smile

Pixel Mon 02-Nov-09 18:13:41

Lol Owls, I was just thinking that about Ellen. Don't forget the perfect skin and pearly white teeth will you.

cazboldy Mon 02-Nov-09 18:19:56

My farrier - yes please wink - but my friends is short, fat, old and bald grin so probably a vet!!

or william fox - pitt! grin

Owls Mon 02-Nov-09 18:22:29

I know Pixel and she always seems just so lovely as well. <jealous sigh> smile

MitchyInge Mon 02-Nov-09 19:30:24

I'd have to be a total gerontophile to want to get it on with my vet, he still thinks we use jute rugs etc

skihorse Tue 03-Nov-09 13:55:14

Hmmmph - Ellen may be young and blonde but unfort. has inherited the family "genes". (Yes, it's bitchy). I've also heard she's not all apple-pie to the horses - but who can say for sure?

I'd marry the vet for purposes of your research.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now