Talk

Advanced search

Ah bless, little horse has had his first tooth rasp.

(11 Posts)
Pixel Wed 14-Oct-09 18:28:27

They grow up too quickly don't they?

Hope he doesn't expect the tooth fairy.grin

Pixel Wed 14-Oct-09 19:19:10

Ok, I admit it, I just wanted to be the 200th thread. blush

MookySpinge Thu 15-Oct-09 13:30:52

Awww congratulations on both these milestones!

MookySpinge Thu 15-Oct-09 13:30:56

MookySpinge Thu 15-Oct-09 13:30:59

MookySpinge Thu 15-Oct-09 13:31:10

MookySpinge Thu 15-Oct-09 13:32:17

Yikes

Pixel Thu 15-Oct-09 17:20:37

Hi Mooky, there was me thinking "Blimey, lots of people have replied to my thread" and it was just you being daft.grin

Dhorse was a star. He hasn't been done before because he was teething last time the vet came and he didn't want to mess him about so we weren't at all sure what he would do. This is the horse that will barely tolerate having his face brushed and flatly refuses anything like a sponge or suncream near his head so we were a bit worried. He was great though, stood like a rock although his eyes were bulging a bit to start with! I'm a proud mummy. smile

MookySpinge Thu 15-Oct-09 17:49:16

Good boy!

Yes, sorry about that - combination of excessive thumb action coupled with several cracks in the screen I think grin

Isn't it weird what they will and won't tolerate? Mine is fab for the dentist but a crazed killer handful with the clippers.

Pixel Thu 15-Oct-09 17:55:35

LOL at crazed killer. That's what we call our cat when he leaves yet another mouse mangled on the lawn!

Oh and dsis is jealous cos her 20 yo welshie has to be sedated for the teeth thing so that makes my boy's angelic behaviour doubly satisfying hee hee.

MookySpinge Fri 16-Oct-09 17:10:33

Ha ha, good for you! Can only speak for myself but Reasons to be Smug are quite thin on the ground usually smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now