Talk

Advanced search

super stretchy jodhpurs (obviously you don't get maternity ones!)

(3 Posts)
horseymum Tue 06-Oct-09 14:31:01

I thinking ahead in case I need jodhs to accommodate a bump in the future. (not pregnant yet!) Previous pregnancies have seen me stuck with one pair of Robinsons thermal jodhs with an elastic waist which were not that great - too short for a start and not that comfy. Anybody found any others that have an elastic waist? I have seen the tottie ones but not sure i want 'tottie' emblazoned across a backside that would would be getting bigger anyway!!

GothMummy Tue 06-Oct-09 16:19:29

Hi there

Cotton Comfort are very stretchy (I wore them through to 30 weeks) and I have seen some in Robinsons catalogue (or was it Rideaway?) that have an expandable waist!

I did read in a horsey mag once someone complaining about the lack of maternity riding clothes but I have never seen any that actually are designed for the purpose.

My friend did grade C showjumping till 32 weeks with her jacket only done up on one button!!!

horseymum Tue 06-Oct-09 19:41:54

hi thanks, I will have a look at the cotton comfort ones. I saw the ones in Robinsons but thought though the waist was expandable I don't know about the zip so you would have a funny gap at top of zip iyswim?. I also found when breast feeding i couldn't do up my show jacket and had to do a BHS exam! I just had to squeeze it closed for the important bits!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now