Talk

Advanced search

Lovely ladies of the tack room - please vote for this marvellous charity. Voting closes tomorrow (Friday 19th June)!!

(8 Posts)
spicemonster Thu 18-Jun-09 18:18:31

All you horsey ladies, I would be really grateful if you would click on the link below to increase the chances of The Ebony Horse Club getting a grant for the next three years which will enable them to continue their brilliant work of teaching children and teenagers from disadvantaged backgrounds to ride. In the 13 years since it began, the club has taught 250 young people from Coldharbour ward in Brixton to ride.It has also given hundreds more the opportunity to try riding for the day with their summer projects. Two club members have gone on to train at the Britsh Racing School in Newmarket and then on to work with in horse-racing. The club has been very successful in integrating children with autism, ADHD, hyper-activity and challenging behaviour.

Click here and then click on the link under Ebony Horse Club.

Thank you

ps MNHQ - hope this is allowed

spicemonster Thu 18-Jun-09 19:27:30

Bumpety bump. Are you all out riding?

FiveGoMadInDorset Thu 18-Jun-09 19:30:33

I am ex horse owner but voted and bumping for you, Good luck

Pixel Thu 18-Jun-09 19:35:27

Voted, sounds great smile.

spicemonster Thu 18-Jun-09 19:36:32

Thank you very much

spicemonster Thu 18-Jun-09 21:01:25

Another bump. Sorry, I'm going to be annoying with this but I'll stop after tomorrow

Nekabu Fri 19-Jun-09 10:05:15

Voted!

spicemonster Fri 19-Jun-09 14:23:01

Hello, hello? do you have a spare vote? Needed over here please

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now