Talk

Advanced search

Dealing with a kick

(5 Posts)
WombatStewForTea Sat 14-Sep-19 19:22:10

For the first time in 25 years I've been kicked! Luckily pony is barefoot but caught me in the thigh. Don't think it's too bad just felt like a dead leg but bruising is starting to come out and it's sore. Guessing I should be icing it?

TinkerPony Sun 15-Sep-19 00:22:08

Arnica tablets good for healing bruises from the inside from health store get the highest potent. There also arnica gel for massage on skin outside pop in fridge to cool.

Vanhi Sun 15-Sep-19 18:44:01

Herbal arnica and witch hazel is good. Don't bother with homeopathic arnica, you might as well just drink water.

Elieza Mon 16-Sep-19 11:59:12

Agree with the above posters. You will have a tremendous bruise and be limping and moaning every time you change gear in the car for at least a week if it’s your clutch leg that got it!
I’m not sure about homeopathic arnica. People seem to think these remedies don’t work but I honestly feel they do. Slowly, subtly in the background. Over a month or more. Unfortunately people seem to expect them to work like paracetamol. They don’t. In this case I think you want something fast so the rub on gel would be my first choice.

WombatStewForTea Wed 18-Sep-19 07:01:23

Couldn't find the arnica I was sure I had so left it alone. Was limping around for 2 days but I'm fine now just sporting a very attractive black bruise grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »