Advanced search

European Travel Insurance incl. horseriding/jumping

(1 Post)
noramum Wed 16-Nov-16 10:59:41

Does anybody ever had to look for one? DD (then 10) will attend a horse riding holiday camp in Germany next Summer. We are Germans and see this as a good opportunity for her to speak German.

Our normal European travel insurance includes horse riding but not jumping, even in lessons. I am not convinced the EHIC card is good enough in case something happens. I am not even sure she will jump, still in the early stages of getting the hang on canter but I can't just forbid it either.

If anybody had to get a travel insurance please tell me where to look.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now