Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Jodphurs

(4 Posts)
Specky4eyes Wed 11-May-16 19:07:07

I'm in need of advice please. I have been riding just over a year and I have just purchased my first pair of jodhpurs as I have been wearing tracky bottoms.

I am very much a huge pair shape and I could not find any in the local shops in my size so I purchased them online. They are very thick and I get hot when riding already.

Can anyone recommend a lightweight, thin, summer pair.

Many thanks

mrslaughan Wed 11-May-16 20:18:46

I would say find the Kerrits riding tights - they do a lightweight version , which I have and love - they go up to quite a large size (18 maybe) - I think they are fab for summer and pear shaped women.
I will try and find the name of the outfit I bought them from.

Specky4eyes Wed 11-May-16 21:07:52

I am larger than that blush but I would appreciate the retailer. I did try and find somewhere that stocked them but I could not find anyone here in the UK.

mrslaughan Wed 11-May-16 21:31:03

They may go larger. I was a 16 when I got mine and they were large on me - I got the XL and I know they go bigger. Oh and they are stretchy - with a stretchy waistband.
I am pretty sure I went through three lows equestrian, but they don't seem to have an Internet business anymore. I can't find there website......
I know some retailers on eBay sell them. , the reason I got them from three lows is because I could easily return them if need be. Maybe try phoning them?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now